Alamo Lake State Park
Help protect the park. Please be aware of the following park rules:
- Camping is only permitted in designated sites. Maximum length of stay is 15 days.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Fires are only allowed at campsites in designated fire rings.
- Littering is unlawful. Trash should be packed out and disposed of properly.
- All dogs must be kept on leashes. Please pick up after your pet.
- Drive only on designated roads.
- OHVs must be licensed and street legal.
- Limit of two vehicles per site.
- Park fees are per vehicle, unless in-tow
- Leave something in your site to demonstrate occupancy at all times or site maybe forfeited.
- No saving sites for people who are not in the park. First come first served. Violators are subject to eviction.
- Vehicles arriving prior to 6 am (Arizona Time) must pay for previous night.
- Alamo Lake
- Buckskin Mountain
- Cattail Cove
- Lake Havasu
- River Island
- Yuma Quartermaster Depot
- Yuma Territorial Prison
- Dead Horse Ranch
- Fort Verde
- Red Rock
- Riordan Mansion
- Slide Rock
- Verde River Greenway
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum
- Fool Hollow Lake
- Lost Dutchman
- Lyman Lake
- Tonto Natural Bridge